Process for applying for the Covid-19 Wage Subsidy Childcare Scheme (WSCS)
Dear Service Provider
As you are aware DCYA are launching the Covid 19 Wage Subsidy Childcare Scheme (WSCS) on Thursday 16th April. A copy of the Funding Agreement is available on PIP for you to review.
Please do not print and submit the copy which is available on PIP. The process for applying for the Covid-19 WSCS is a two phased approach, details of Phase 2 are currently being finalised and the application for and the step by step process will be made available in due course. The process for Phase 1 is as follows:
Process for applying for the Covid-19 Wage Subsidy Childcare Scheme (WSCS)- Phase 1
- A copy of the Funding agreement is posted on the PIP Portal for review purposes only.
- Service providers must be registered with Revenue for the COVID 19 Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme.
- On Thursday 16th April the PAU for each organisation will receive an email to the registered email account with a link to the Funding Agreement. Once the provider follows the link, they must input the email address and password contained in the email.
- The service provider will then be brought to the Wage Subsidy Childcare Scheme Funding Agreement, which must be read, required details input and the terms and conditions accepted.
- Once the required details are completed and the terms and conditions are accepted, submit the form
Note to Multi Service Organisations: The PAU will receive a separate email for each facility in the organisation. The Terms and conditions must be accepted for each. Pobal will contact the PAU of multi facility organisations only, after funding agreements are submitted as further information will be required.
Payments will be issued on Friday, 24th April, to any service provider who has submitted a Funding Agreement by 5pm on the Tuesday 21st April.
Please note that due to scheduled system maintenance on Thursday 16th, between the hours of 3pm – 6pm Service Providers may experience difficulties in submitting the forms.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause.