Post a Job
The Offaly County Childcare Committee provide this job notice board as a community service. While the job posts are monitored we can not recommend or endorse any entry that has been submitted.
Friday, 14 August 2020 | Mucklagh
Childsplay in Mucklagh have two positions available for Early Years educators.
Positions are to start immediately when garda vetting has been approved.
Roles involve, maintaining a stimulating and inviting environment for children. Record keeping and documentation in line with Aistear, siolta and all relevant acts within childcare. Candidates must be enthusiastic, energetic, caring and a team player. They should have experience in working in a busy childcare setting and a passion for early years education.
Hours of employment are as follows:
➡️15 hours per week
➡️Monday to Friday
☆ 30 hours per week
☆Monday to Friday
☆9am- 12pm and 2pm-5pm
Ideal candidates would have a minimum level 6 in childcare
If you feel that this is a position that would interest you, please email your cv to: ⭐Childsplaymucklagh@hotmail.com
⭐ closing date for applications 19th of August 2020
Wednesday, 15 July 2020 | Abbeyleix,
Manager position for creche
At The Children's House Daycare Centre and Montessori School we offer quality childcare for children from the age of 4 months to 12 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager role at The Children's House - Abbeyleix. The Children's House is committed to providing high quality care and education in early years. The role of Manager is critical to our success and we are seeking a true early childhood professional to lead our team.
• A competitive salary.
• Continuous Personal Development (CPD).
• Recognition of excellent practice.
The right candidate must possess the following skills;
• Experience in Creche/Montessori management (an advantage).
• The ability to lead a team.
• The ability to self motivate and to meet targets and deadlines.
• Ability to work in partnership with parents and staff keeping the child at the heart of what we do.
• Oversee the daily running of the crèche/Montessori; including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, staff performance and administration duties.
• Implement any necessary programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the crèche/Montessori.
• The successful candidate will be highly organised with an ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
• Excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage the running of a crèche/Montessori and staff.
• Facilitate all inspections and compliance requirements.
• Team player.
• Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for children, staff and visitors to the centre.
• Strong communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Full driving licence with access to own transport.
Job Types: Full-time.
• Management (Preferred).
• Experience in Administration - all relevant government schemes/grants (Preferred).
• FETAC level 6/7/8.
Industry: Education and Schools
• On-site parking
Reference ID: The Children's House - Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
44, The Fairways,
Tel : 057 8730001
Email : email@example.com
Tuesday, 14 July 2020 | Tullamore
Early Years Professional vacancy
Happy Hours is offering an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Professional to join our dedicated team.
The position on offer is for 25 hours per week during term time. Closing date for applications is 08th August 2020. Start date is 24th August 2020.
To apply or to request more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 30 June 2020 | Banagher
Early Years Educator Vacancy
Early Years Educator required for Montessori playschool in Banagher .
The applicant should have at least a level 6 childcare qualification with first aid and manual handling desirable .
*Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met.
*Assess and plan for children’s learning based on their interests and needs.
*Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times
*Ability to work within a team.
*Awareness of early year’s regulations, relevant legislation and policies.
*Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
*Assisting the children during play, toileting, handwashing, lunchtime, outdoor play etc.
To apply please send CV to